The Brook of West Branch
* Expanding to 52 units (summer 2015)
The Brook of West Branch defines independent living and assisted living in northern Michigan. We offer comfort and the peace of mind that comes from knowing the support systems are in place to allow our residents to maintain a high quality of living. These support systems include:
- Professional health care staff available to provide assistance around the clock.
- Ongoing training to assure the highest quality level of care.
- Meals are prepared by skilled cooks with a menu designed to provide balance, nutrition and taste.
- Resident care delivered by Certified and experienced aides who focus on promoting independent living.
- Assisted living care for residents who need extra help.
The nearby town of West Branch celebrates the past with a Victorian flare. This helps us to maintain a warm connection between our residents and the town. West Branch offers shopping opportunities including the Tanger Mall.
The West Branch Regional Hospital is located just across the road from The Brook. It is home to a continually growing group of medical professionals and health care services. The Brook can provide transportation to residents for shopping trips, special events and other community outings.
Since we opened, The Brook of West Branch has offered a wide range of services to meet the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of residents. Working in cooperation with medical professionals, we offer access to physicians onsite at designated times, home health professionals, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and other health care professionals. An on-site RN is on call 24/7.
To arrange a tour for yourself or on behalf of an aging loved one, please call (989)343-1400.